Terrebonne Agency Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Terrebonne Agency -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
282 Corporate Dr.
Houma , Louisiana 70360
Phone: (985) 876-2876
Fax: (985) 851-5392
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
In Louisiana we’ve seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Terrebonne Parish office has proven that we’ve got you covered.
We’ve provided our policyholders with real service by real people when they needed it most. Not only is our claims service fast and fair, but we’ve also developed a local network of agents right here in Terrebonne Parish to provide you with excellent customer service and make sure your family is protected for the future.
With an office in Houma, we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Terrebonne Parish.
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- LIVE BLOG: The Trumps arrive at inaugural ball, dance to 'My Way'
- WREAKING HAVOC Hundreds arrested in clashes with police in DC
- FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER Trump tells agencies to ease ObamaCare burden
- BIAS ALERT Liberal media call inaugural address 'militant'
- Over 100 Al Qaeda fighters killed in 'major' US air strike in Syria, defense official says
Insurance News - Insurance Journal
- North Carolina Rate Bureau Withdraws Dwelling Rate Increase of 19.6% over Data Error
- AIG Signs Major Reinsurance Deal with Berkshire’s National Indemnity
- Massachusetts Court Reminds Auto Insurers of Importance of Retail Book Value
- Recently Installed Smoke Detectors Credited for Saving 4 Lives in Vermont
- Pennsylvania’s NSM Insurance Group Promotes Buler
American Farm Bureau
- AFBF Strongly Endorses Ag Secretary Nominee Sonny Perdue
- Nightly Business Report: AFBF’s Boswell Comments on Need for Legal and Stable Workforce
- AFBF Econ Team Delivers January 2017 Crop Market Update
- Washington Post Notes AFBF’s Commitment to Trade as New Administration Takes Shape
- AFBF President Duvall and Other Ag Leaders Driving Tractors in Inauguration Parade
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.