Terrebonne Agency Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Terrebonne Agency -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
282 Corporate Dr.
Houma , Louisiana 70360
Phone: (985) 876-2876
Fax: (985) 851-5392
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
In Louisiana we’ve seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Terrebonne Parish office has proven that we’ve got you covered.
We’ve provided our policyholders with real service by real people when they needed it most. Not only is our claims service fast and fair, but we’ve also developed a local network of agents right here in Terrebonne Parish to provide you with excellent customer service and make sure your family is protected for the future.
With an office in Houma, we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Terrebonne Parish.
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- KEYS TO LIFE? Scientists explain how 7 exoplanets may be livable
- CLOSING IN ON KILLER? Police release description of suspect in jogger murder
- BIAS ALERT NBC News video shows kids terrified about Trump
- 'THIS IS OUR TIME' Pence rallies GOP at CPAC to fight against ObamaCare
- Watchdog: Obama revamp of federal bureaucracy created 'widespread' security policies violations
Insurance News - Insurance Journal
- WestCongress Insurance Services Opens in Detroit
- Oregon Workers’ Comp Provider Sees Big Hike in Slip, Fall Injuries in January
- Watson Joins Cavignac & Associates in San Diego
- Minot, North Dakota, Planning for Launch of Disaster Resilience Program
- Avant Acquires Kansas-Based Supermarket Insurance Group
American Farm Bureau
- Farm Groups Ask Trump Administration for Transportation Infrastructure Updates
- Washington Post: AFBF Opposes Increased Water Restrictions
- 4 Types of Millennials Shape the Future of Agriculture Advocacy
- 2017 Spring White-Reinhardt Mini-Grants Awarded to County and State Farm Bureaus
- Farm Bureau Welcomes New EPA Administrator
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.